We have been an innovator in digital identities since 2013, and we have often had to explain what we did from scratch: our take on digital identities, how we build them, and why we're excited about its applications in modern financial and commercial pursuits.
A recent report "Market Guide for Identity Proofing and Corroboration,"* breaks down the key functions necessary to achieve full identity proofing and corroboration in the following feature sets:
• Identity Corroboration Hub
• Data-centric, Real World Identity Corroboration
• Document-centric, Real World Identity Corroboration
• Digital Attribute Corroboration and Assessment
• Navigation and Behavior Analysis
• Real World and Digital Identity Reputation and Link/Graph Analysis
As one of the few vendors that performed all of the outlined functions required to deliver full functionality, we wanted to grab this opportunity to walk through how our platform achieves each one of these functions, natively, or with the assistance of our ecosystem of partners.
Fill out this form to download our guide on how to use IdentityMind to create a framework of identity proofing & corroboration.
* Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.