IdentityMind Mitigates the Risk of Working with Virtual Currency
Virtual Currency is an exciting technology, but navigating through the regulatory landscape is challenging. Having a flexible solution that adjusts to regulatory changes and complexity can make all the difference. IdentityMind, creator of Trusted Digital Identities (TDIs), has provided compliance solutions to the virtual currency space since 2012 and is proud to provide you with its VCRA (Virtual Currency Risk Assessment) feature set and screenings solutions.
VCRA allows Financial Institutions to:
- Blacklist Sanctioned Addresses
- Prevent trafficking in illicit goods such as narcotics, human trafficking, dark web offerings, and other nefarious activities
- Evaluate the risk of incoming and outgoing virtual currency transactions and see if customers are associated with known bad addresses and various risk factors including:
- Dark market sites
- Tumblers for origin of funds
- and known criminal addresses.
- Ensure that your existing or potential customer’s addresses are not 2, 3, or 4 hops away from sanctioned addresses or known bad addresses
- Use digital identities to see if customers are connected to sanctioned or bad addresses, independent of whether they provide you with their bitcoin address(es)
- Provide banks ease of mind by giving the overall risk of financial institutions directly accepting virtual currencies based on transaction history
As the regulatory landscape changes region by region, IdentityMind’s robust and up to date compliance and risk assessment platform will help you fight to win. IdentityMind's Risk Factors for Virtual Currencies include:
Fill out this form to learn more about VCRA and how IdentityMind can keep your business safe and ahead of regulations.